1. Heat your oven to 180C/Gas Mark 4.
2. Cook the spaghetti in some salted boiled water according to packet instructions. Once ready, drain and leave to one side.
3. Heat the oil in a large frying pan. Flash fry the garlic and chilli for a few seconds before pouring in the chopped tomatoes. Stir well and bring to the boil. Season, then leave to simmer for 15-20 minutes until it thickens and reduces in volume. Stir through half the basil leaves.
4. Pour the sauce over the drained spaghetti and make sure all the pasta is covered. Transfer half to a baking dish.
5. Cover with half the mozzarella and parmesan, then cover with the remaining spaghetti then top with the rest of the cheese and basil leaves.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes until the surface is golden brown. Serve with a crisp green salad.