1. Heat your oven to 220C/Gas Mark 7.
2. Arrange the sweet potato and broccoli in a roasting tin, drizzle with half the oil and season. Cook for 15 minutes.
3. While you are waiting for the vegetables, heat the remaining oil in a large saucepan or stock pot and fry the onion, chilli and ginger for 2 minutes until they start to soften. Add the garlic and madras paste and cook for a further minute or two. Pour in the vegetable stock and stir to combine, simmering for a couple of minutes. Remove from the heat.
4. Once the vegetables are roasted, remove the tin from the oven and place them in a casserole dish. Add the uncooked rice and green beans then stir. Pour over the spiced stock, stir again and check for seasoning. Turn down the oven to 190 degrees centigrade/gas mark 5, cover the dish and cook for another 30 minutes. The rice should then be cooked through.
5. Serve garnished with the chopped coriander.