1. Heat your oven to 200C/Gas Mark 6. Roll out your pastry so it’s big enough to cover a flan tin. Grease the tin then carefully lift the pastry over and gently press down. Blind bake for 15 minutes by covering with greaseproof paper and weighing down with dried pulses.
2. While you are waiting for the pastry, cut the broccoli into small florets and blanch or steam for 2 minutes, then rinse with cool water.
3. Once the pastry is ready, remove the greaseproof paper and pulses then arrange the florets and chunks of Stilton in the case.
4. Beat together the eggs, cream, chopped spring onion and season with salt and pepper. Pour into the pastry case. You might find this easier to do once the pastry is on a shelf in the oven.
5. Bake for 25-30 minutes until it is golden brown on the surface. Serve with a side salad.