1. Get your oven preheated to 200C/Gas Mark 6.
2. In a bowl, mix together your cajun seasoning, vegetable oil and the juice and zest of your lime.
3. Grab a large bowl (you may need to do this in batches) and mix your potatoes and chicken wings with your cajun coating ensuring everything gets a decent coating. You could use a pastry brush to get it into the dips of the wings.
4. Line a large baking tray with foil and scatter in your potatoes followed by your chicken wings. Season with plenty of salt and a little black pepper and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
5. After 20 minutes, give it all a toss and bake for another 20 minutes or so until the chicken and wings are brown and on the verge of looking burnt.
6. Serve up with your green salad and of course a little dollop of ketchup (optional).