1. Heat your oven to 200C/Gas Mark 6.
2. Season the chicken thighs, sprinkle with oil and roast in the oven for 30 minutes, or until cooked through.
3. While you are waiting, combine the smoked paprika, coriander, cumin, Tabasco, lime, some salt and pepper and a dash of oil to make your fajita seasoning.
4. Heat some oil in a pan and fry the sliced onion for 2 minutes. And the garlic and fry for another minute.
5. Once the chicken is cooked, use two forks to flake off the meat and add this to the pan along with the fajita seasoning. Stir and cook for a couple of minutes before adding the kidney beans and sweetcorn, then heat through.
6. Divide the mixture between the tortilla wraps and use half the cheese to top each filling before wrapping. Arrange them in a baking dish, top with the remaining cheese and cook in the oven for 25-30 minutes so they’re bubbling and golden brown.