1. Prepare the dressing first by combining the tomatoes, olives, parsley and olive oil in a bowl with some additional seasoning and leaving to rest.
2. Butterfly the chicken breasts by slicing in two lengthways. Use a rolling pin to flatten each fillet until they are approximately 1cm thick.
3. Arrange the flour, eggs and breadcrumbs in 3 separate bowls and season them all with salt and pepper.
4. Dust each fillet with flour (shaking off any excess), then coat in the beaten egg and finally toss in the breadcrumbs until covered all over.
5. Heat the oil in a frying pan then cook each fillet until golden brown on both sides. Place on some kitchen paper and cover to absorb any excess oil.
6. Arrange the rocket leaves on each plate and top with the chicken and the tomato dressing.