1. In a saucepan, gently cook the chilli in the butter for a couple of minutes then remove from the heat and leave to infuse for 20 minutes. You can of course adjust the level of chilli you use to match your tastes.
2. Meanwhile, boil half a pan of water then reduce the heat to a minimum and gently simmer. Place a glass bowl on top of the pan and break most of the chocolate into the bowl (keeping two squares to grate on the top at the end). Slowly melt the dark chocolate then stir in the infused butter.
3. Remove from the heat, leave to cool slightly then beat in the egg yolks one at a time.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk the egg whites until they form soft peaks then gradually add the sugar.
5. Gently fold the egg whites into the chocolate to avoid knocking the air out of the whites and then arrange in separate serving dishes or glasses. Chill until set.
6. Serve with a small dollop of the whipped cream on top. Using a knife or a vegetable peeler, scrape the side of the remaining chocolate over the top to make it look really pro and you’re done.