1. Heat your oven to 200C/Gas Mark 6.
2. Get a large pan of salted water on to boil then cook your penne according to the packet instructions (this should take approximately 12 minutes once the water has boiled).
3. Top and tail your courgettes then finely dice them. Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan and fry the courgettes with the garlic and some salt and pepper. Cook until soft and translucent.
4. Add the cream and half the parmesan then heat through until thick and bubbling. Add more seasoning if required.
5. Drain the cooked penne then toss the pasta in the sauce. Transfer to a baking dish and top with the remaining parmesan. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the surface is golden brown.