1. The first job is to get that pasta cooking, so get a large pan of salted water to the boil and then add your pasta and cook according to the packet instructions.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan then add your onion and fry for 3 minutes then add the garlic and fry for a further 3 minutes or until the onion has softened.
3. Now add in the salmon cubes, double cream, peas and around a third of the parsley along with a little pinch of both salt and pepper.
4. Continue to cook until the salmon is cooked through.
5. Drain your pasta and then add to your salmon sauce and toss to mix thoroughly. Add another third of the parsley and give it a final toss then serve in pasta bowls with a final sprinkle of the fresh parsley.