1. Put all the ingredients in a bowl (except the oil) and mix together until you get a thick but smooth batter, if mixing by hand slowly add the milk so it doesn’t thicken up too quickly.
2. Heat a non stick frying pan over a high heat and add the oil, once the oil is hot reduce the heat
3. Using a tablespoon, take a spoonful of your batter and drop it into the pan from around a 4cm height. Drop the batter from the tip of the spoon as opposed to the side of the spoon to form a perfectly round Drop Scone.
4. Cook for 1-2min once they start to bubble flip and cook for another minute on the other side. They should be golden brown.
5. Transfer to some kitchen roll to dry off the oil.
6. Serve warm with whatever you fancy from fruit and honey, to sticky syrup.