1. Slice each chicken breast lengthways so you have 4 thinner pieces.
2. Arrange your flour, eggs and breadcrumbs in 3 separate bowls. Season each one with salt and pepper.
3. Dust each chicken piece with flour, then dip in the egg until covered all over, then finally toss them in the breadcrumbs.
4. You can either grill each burger until golden brown on both sides, or shallow fry until cooked on both sides. Make sure your chicken is cooked all the way through.
5. Thinly slice your tomato and lettuce and arrange in the baps with your chicken burger and onion then top with the mayonnaise. Serve with fried potatoes, chips, onion rings and so on…