1. Preheat the oven to 200c/Gas Mark 6.
2. Remove the zest from the lemon then juice it and put this juice to one side.
3. In a small bowl, combine the lemon zest, crushed garlic and olive oil then season with a small amount of salt and pepper. Mix well.
4. In a large bowl, place the chicken wings then pour over the lemon and garlic marinade. Mix thoroughly with your hands, making sure all the chicken pieces are covered.
5. Roast the chicken wings in the oven for 25-30 minutes until the chicken is nicely browned.
6. In the meantime, place your couscous in a bowl along with 250ml of just boiled water. Cover and leave for approximately 4 minutes (or according to packet instructions). The couscous should have absorbed the all the water after this time.
7. Use a fork to separate and fluff up all the couscous pieces then add the chopped red onion, cherry tomatoes and parsley.
8. In a separate small bowl put the olive oil along with 2 teaspoons of the lemon juice leftover from the chicken marinade. Season with salt and pepper then pour this over the couscous and stir through with a fork again.
9. Serve the chicken wings on a bed of the couscous salad.