1. Melt the butter in a small pan and leave to cool slightly.
2. While you’re waiting, crush half of the cookies using either a food processor or the end of a rolling pin until you have a fine crumb. Combine with the butter until all the crumbs are covered then press your biscuit base into the bottom of a Springform cake tin. Cover and leave in the fridge to set.
3. Soften your cheese in a large bowl with a spatula.
4. In a separate bowl, beat the double cream and caster sugar together until it forms soft peaks. Gently fold this into the soft cheese.
5. Break the remaining cookies into rough chunks and fold them into the cheesecake mix, leave a handful over for the topping.
6. Spoon the mix on top of the biscuit base, decorate with the remaining Oreo chunks and leave to set in the fridge overnight.
7. When it comes to serving, a squeeze of squirty cream wouldn’t go a miss.