1. Heat the oil over a medium heat in a deep non-stick frying pan.
2. Fry the chopped onion, garlic, smoked paprika and ham for a couple of minutes then add the potatoes and fry until soft, stirring to make sure nothing burns.
3. Pour the beaten eggs over the mixture and season with salt and pepper instantly then using a spatula, stir briefly then leave to cook over a low heat for approximately 10 minutes or until the tortilla has set.
4. Slide onto a plate, then flip over, place back into your pan and cook the top side for a minute until it has browned.
5. Slice up as you would a pie and serve.
This is the perfect summer treat to enjoy Al Fresco and goes perfectly with a salad dressed simply with olive oil and lemon juice and a little salt.