1. Put the breadcrumbs and milk in a large bowl and stir together. Leave for a minute until all the milk has been absorbed, then add the mince, spices, chipotle paste and some salt and pepper and combine well using your hands.
2. Roll into meatballs about 2.5 cm in diameter. Heat some oil in a frying pan and cook in batches until browned.
3. While you are cooking the meatballs, heat some more oil in a separate frying pan and cook the onion with a little salt for 2 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for another minute until everything is soft.
4. Pour in the chopped tomatoes, then fill the empty tin with water and pour in half. Stir and bring to the boil. Once bubbling crumble in the stock cube and stir until dissolved.
5. Drain and rinse the kidney beans then add them to the stew. Once the meatballs are all cooked, carefully place them in the stew and simmer until the sauce is thick, adding more water if required.
6. Sprinkle with fresh parsley and serve with rice and warm tortilla bread.