1. Heat your oven to 110C/Gas Mark 1/4. Grease a 20-22 cm springform cake tin and leave to one side.
2. Melt the butter in a small saucepan. Crumb the digestives in a food processor or by using the end of a rolling pin. Combine the butter and the biscuit crumb and then press into the bottom of the cake tin until level.
3. Chop the first 2 Snickers bars into small chunks and cover the biscuit base with them. Put in the fridge to chill while you prepare the rest of the filling.
4. Put the cream cheese and caster sugar in a large bowl and blend them together using a spatula or wooden spoon.
5. And the cream and the cornflour. Mix thoroughly to get rid of any remaining lumps of cream cheese.
6. Gradually pour in the beaten eggs and whisk until you have a smooth batter. Pour over the biscuit and snickers base then tap the side of the cake tin until it is level.
7. Bake in the oven for about 1 hour 15 minutes – the filling should be set but not overcooked.
8. Once baked and cooled, return to the fridge for a couple of hours (or overnight). Before serving, chop up the remaining Snickers and arrange as a topping with the peanuts – you might like to melt the Snickers and make a sauce as an accompaniment.