1. Heat the oil in a large frying pan and cook the chunks of sausage until they start to brown breaking them up with the back of a wooden spoon as you stir them around the pan.
2. Add the onions, garlic and chilli to the pan and cook until soft.
3. Pour in the chopped tomatoes then stir in the tomato puree and Worcestershire sauce. Bring to the boil and simmer for 15-20 minutes, adding a bit of water if it gets too dry. Season with salt and pepper if required.
4. Meanwhile, boil a large pan of salted water and cook the macaroni according to the packet instructions.
5. Once the pasta is cooked, drain then add to the sauce and mix together, making sure all the pasta pieces are coated. Serve.