1. First of all, hard boil your eggs. If you don’t know how to do so, then check out this explanation on Wiki How which explains step-by-step the easiest way possible.
2. Now cook the rice following the instructions on the pack. Drain in. Then set aside.
3. Whilst the rice is cooking, heat half the oil in a frying pan and cook the onion and garlic on a low heat until it has softened but not coloured too much. This should take 5 to 10 minutes.
4. Toss the fish pieces with the curry powder and a pinch of both salt and black pepper along with the remaining olive oil then add to the pan and cook for a further 5 minutes, gently stirring.
5. Add the rice to the pan and turn the heat up high and give it all a good stir. Cook for around 2 minutes. The fish should then break up a little when pressed with the back of a spoon. Add the lemon and parsley to the pan and stir again.
6. Turn the heat down low and cover with a lid for 5 minutes.
7. Serve in big bowls with slices of your hard boiled eggs.